Our thursday programme
Check out our gallery for festival impressions!
- Why not? - Starting the day with a brunch and good talks in best company: Seize the oppurtunity at Fantoches «Artist Brunch» today at noon, Restaurant & Café Rampe close to the beating heart of the festival centre.
- Irony and humour are the central characteristics of animations Grand old Lady Monique Renault. Get a glimpse and meet her in person at 12.15 pm at cinema Sterk.
- Flying cats, friendly octopusses, bears, wolfs and drumming rabbits: These and many others you’ll see in our programme «Ordentliche alberne Tiere». Not only a plaesure for our little guests. Join us at 14.15pm at the cinema Trafo 3.
- It’s a premiere: The «Swiss Industry Night», followed by Fantoches traditional «Industry Day» with a «Swiss Industry Showcase», closing the night with an inspiring variety of appetizers. From 18.30 pm at the cinema Orient.
- The greater the choice, the more the effort for a team finding its decision for this special selection, appeased with pizza an beer – well, more or less… Here we go! Fantoche is proud to present the «Animated Musicvideo Darlings» which hopefully brings you on the dance flor later on. From 23.00 pm in the cinema Trafo 3.