To ensure that we can continue animated film together with the public and filmmakers in the second Corona year, we are adhering to existing measures and ask you – dear visitors – to take the current measures seriously.
The following areas and events are only accessible with a Swiss or EU Covid Certificate:
All Cinemas (Trafo, Sterk, Orient)
Tumbler (for Workshops)
Druckerei Baden (Industry Day)
Please take your valid certificate and ID or passport with you.
Fantoche provides a public testing centre. From Tuesday to Sunday, free rapid antigen tests can be carried out in front of the entrance gate to the festival centre on the Merker site and certificates (valid for 48h) issued if the test result is negative.
Tue, 7.9. 16:00 - 19:30
Wed, 8.9. 09:00 - 22:00
Thu, 9.9. 09:00 - 22:00
Fri, 10.9. 09:00 - 22:00
Sat, 11.9. 09:00 - 22:00
Sun, 12.9. 09:00 - 21:00
Bring: Health insurance card, ID/passport
The rapid antigen tests are free of charge for people with Swiss health insurance. You can drop in at any time without an appointment. At prime-time, it is advisable to arrive early. The issuing of the certificates takes about 15 minutes.
Children under age 16 don’t need a certificate but may need to show their ID or passport to verify the age. Children between the ages of 12 to 15 need to wear a mask (read Covid protection concept from ProCinema 26.06.2021). For everybody unter 12 years old, Fantoche highly recommends wearing a mask to minimize the risk of infections for all the participants.
Information on how to obtain a Covid certificate can be found on the BAG website.
The following areas are accessible without a certificate. Masks are required and the distance rule applies:
- Cinema foyers
In the «Merker-Innenhof» and other outdoor locations, no certificate is required and masks are not compulsory. This also applies to outdoor Apéros.
The following exhibitions have their own protection concepts from our partners:
- Galerie im Gluri Suter Huus
- Museum Langmatt
- Bagno Popolare
- Reformierte Kirche
Use the provided disinfectant from Soeder.
- Stay at home if you feel sick.
- Follow the hygiene rules recommended by the BAG.
- Stay careful, be gentle, be considerate.
In addition, the use of the “Swiss Covid” app is recommended. We would like to draw your attention to the fact that quarantine may be necessary if close contact with COVID-19 infected persons has occurred.
Tip: Use advance booking and take advantage of the 30-minute admission time to avoid crowds.
Thank you for your understanding.
6 September 2021, subject to change.
- Safety Measures Fantoche 2021 Infodesk and Shop at Festival Centre
- Safety Measures Fantoche 2021 Festival Centre
- Safety Measures Fantoche 2021 Cinemas (Trafo, Sterk, Orient)
- Safety Measures Fantoche 2021 Opening and Closing Ceremony at Trafo
- Safety Measures Fantoche 2021 Stanzerei (Exhibition François Chalet)
- Safety Measures Fantoche 2021 Rampe
- Safety Measures Fantoche 2021 Royal Baden
- Safety Measures Fantoche 2021 Druckerei Baden (Industry Day)
- Safety Measures Fantoche 2021 Galerie DoK
- Safety Measures 2021 Museum Langmatt